Google's product veep Dave Girouard resigned from the company late last week to take on a job with a startup that is backed by Mountain View's venture capital wing. Girouard, who had championed Google's Apps brands aimed at businesses, had worked at the world's largest ad broker since 2004. He revealed his departure on Google+ …
Docs isn't doing well
WebM is dead in the water
Pay way over the odds for a failing company - Moto
Google music was loosing users at an alarming rate and another week, another Exec bails out.
Re: Over promise
But Google+ will be a success!.... someday.
Ps: you forgot to mention that AdMob rates are in the shitter too.
- Asteroids as powerful as NUCLEAR BOMBS strike Earth TWICE YEARLY
- Review Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: Great changes, but sssh don't mention the...
- Vid CEO Tim Cook sweeps Apple's inconvenient truths under a solar panel
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- Feature Reg man builds smart home rig, gains SUPREME CONTROL of DOMAIN – Pics