Google's product veep Dave Girouard resigned from the company late last week to take on a job with a startup that is backed by Mountain View's venture capital wing. Girouard, who had championed Google's Apps brands aimed at businesses, had worked at the world's largest ad broker since 2004. He revealed his departure on Google+ …
Docs isn't doing well
WebM is dead in the water
Pay way over the odds for a failing company - Moto
Google music was loosing users at an alarming rate and another week, another Exec bails out.
Re: Over promise
But Google+ will be a success!.... someday.
Ps: you forgot to mention that AdMob rates are in the shitter too.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Anal-ysis Buying memory in the iPhone 6: Like wiping your bottom with dollar bills
- Bacon-related medical breakthrough wins Ig Nobel prize