Google's product veep Dave Girouard resigned from the company late last week to take on a job with a startup that is backed by Mountain View's venture capital wing. Girouard, who had championed Google's Apps brands aimed at businesses, had worked at the world's largest ad broker since 2004. He revealed his departure on Google+ …
Docs isn't doing well
WebM is dead in the water
Pay way over the odds for a failing company - Moto
Google music was loosing users at an alarming rate and another week, another Exec bails out.
Re: Over promise
But Google+ will be a success!.... someday.
Ps: you forgot to mention that AdMob rates are in the shitter too.
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops