Google's product veep Dave Girouard resigned from the company late last week to take on a job with a startup that is backed by Mountain View's venture capital wing. Girouard, who had championed Google's Apps brands aimed at businesses, had worked at the world's largest ad broker since 2004. He revealed his departure on Google+ …
Docs isn't doing well
WebM is dead in the water
Pay way over the odds for a failing company - Moto
Google music was loosing users at an alarming rate and another week, another Exec bails out.
Re: Over promise
But Google+ will be a success!.... someday.
Ps: you forgot to mention that AdMob rates are in the shitter too.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- NSFW Confessions of a porn site boss: How the net porn industry flopped
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene