Cloud computing is expected to stimulate the creation of 12,000 new jobs in Singapore by 2015. According to a new research report from IDC commissioned by Microsoft Singapore, IT spending is expected to grow by 16% over the next four years, however Singapore is expected to show a 30.6% growth in cloud-generated jobs. The growth …
This article was about swingers not singers and was most disappointed.
Singers or Singas?
Thought this article was going to be about the sewing machine company; until you mentioned it's about Singapore (abbreviated to Singas in this part of the world).
Looking forward to winning more gold medals than you in the Olympics.
Lots of love,
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs