Cloud computing is expected to stimulate the creation of 12,000 new jobs in Singapore by 2015. According to a new research report from IDC commissioned by Microsoft Singapore, IT spending is expected to grow by 16% over the next four years, however Singapore is expected to show a 30.6% growth in cloud-generated jobs. The growth …
This article was about swingers not singers and was most disappointed.
Singers or Singas?
Thought this article was going to be about the sewing machine company; until you mentioned it's about Singapore (abbreviated to Singas in this part of the world).
Looking forward to winning more gold medals than you in the Olympics.
Lots of love,
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix