Cloud computing is expected to stimulate the creation of 12,000 new jobs in Singapore by 2015. According to a new research report from IDC commissioned by Microsoft Singapore, IT spending is expected to grow by 16% over the next four years, however Singapore is expected to show a 30.6% growth in cloud-generated jobs. The growth …
This article was about swingers not singers and was most disappointed.
Singers or Singas?
Thought this article was going to be about the sewing machine company; until you mentioned it's about Singapore (abbreviated to Singas in this part of the world).
Looking forward to winning more gold medals than you in the Olympics.
Lots of love,
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA