Cloud computing is expected to stimulate the creation of 12,000 new jobs in Singapore by 2015. According to a new research report from IDC commissioned by Microsoft Singapore, IT spending is expected to grow by 16% over the next four years, however Singapore is expected to show a 30.6% growth in cloud-generated jobs. The growth …
This article was about swingers not singers and was most disappointed.
Singers or Singas?
Thought this article was going to be about the sewing machine company; until you mentioned it's about Singapore (abbreviated to Singas in this part of the world).
Looking forward to winning more gold medals than you in the Olympics.
Lots of love,
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Pic 7 AMAZING experiments set for Mars Rover 2020 – including oxygen generation
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs