Mobile-payment processor Boku has raised another $35m in finance, including some from its new BFF Telefonica who has awarded the company preferred-partner status for its developing wallet offerings. Telefonica, owner of the O2 brand, chipped in a significant proportion of that money, but more importantly it has agreed to make …
As they keep this out of the hands of the banks it will be worthwhile.
Once banks get their sticky fingers in the pie expect lot of extra charges.
Pay by bonk - in certain parts of the UK this would mean something vastly different..
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- You dirty RAT! Hong Kong protesters infected by iOS, Android spyware
- Ice, ice maybe: Evidence of 'Grand Canyon' glacier FOUND ON MARS