Mobile-payment processor Boku has raised another $35m in finance, including some from its new BFF Telefonica who has awarded the company preferred-partner status for its developing wallet offerings. Telefonica, owner of the O2 brand, chipped in a significant proportion of that money, but more importantly it has agreed to make …
As they keep this out of the hands of the banks it will be worthwhile.
Once banks get their sticky fingers in the pie expect lot of extra charges.
Pay by bonk - in certain parts of the UK this would mean something vastly different..
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes