Mobile-payment processor Boku has raised another $35m in finance, including some from its new BFF Telefonica who has awarded the company preferred-partner status for its developing wallet offerings. Telefonica, owner of the O2 brand, chipped in a significant proportion of that money, but more importantly it has agreed to make …
As they keep this out of the hands of the banks it will be worthwhile.
Once banks get their sticky fingers in the pie expect lot of extra charges.
Pay by bonk - in certain parts of the UK this would mean something vastly different..
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked