Mobile-payment processor Boku has raised another $35m in finance, including some from its new BFF Telefonica who has awarded the company preferred-partner status for its developing wallet offerings. Telefonica, owner of the O2 brand, chipped in a significant proportion of that money, but more importantly it has agreed to make …
As they keep this out of the hands of the banks it will be worthwhile.
Once banks get their sticky fingers in the pie expect lot of extra charges.
Pay by bonk - in certain parts of the UK this would mean something vastly different..
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Apple tried to get a ban on Galaxy, judge said: NO, NO, NO