Fanboys! Now you too can take Steve Jobs to bed. US pillow maker Throwboys has come up with a cuddly felt figure of the former Apple CEO clad in black turtleneck, blue jeans, grey trainers and rimless spectacles (removable). Throwboys' iCEO The plaything is here to "celebrate the life of this inspiring person whose raving …
Utterly. Fucking. Tragic.
lost for words
idon't belieeeeeeeeeve it.
Such bad taste that iknow it will be the perfect present.
does it come
Fully featured with real hair and a vibrate function.
looks more like Ben Elton
Far too cuddly to be Jobs
It's Alan Yentob.
I bet it comes in a pine box.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...