Fanboys! Now you too can take Steve Jobs to bed. US pillow maker Throwboys has come up with a cuddly felt figure of the former Apple CEO clad in black turtleneck, blue jeans, grey trainers and rimless spectacles (removable). Throwboys' iCEO The plaything is here to "celebrate the life of this inspiring person whose raving …
Utterly. Fucking. Tragic.
lost for words
idon't belieeeeeeeeeve it.
Such bad taste that iknow it will be the perfect present.
does it come
Fully featured with real hair and a vibrate function.
looks more like Ben Elton
Far too cuddly to be Jobs
It's Alan Yentob.
I bet it comes in a pine box.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great