Fanboys! Now you too can take Steve Jobs to bed. US pillow maker Throwboys has come up with a cuddly felt figure of the former Apple CEO clad in black turtleneck, blue jeans, grey trainers and rimless spectacles (removable). Throwboys' iCEO The plaything is here to "celebrate the life of this inspiring person whose raving …
Utterly. Fucking. Tragic.
lost for words
idon't belieeeeeeeeeve it.
Such bad taste that iknow it will be the perfect present.
does it come
Fully featured with real hair and a vibrate function.
looks more like Ben Elton
Far too cuddly to be Jobs
It's Alan Yentob.
I bet it comes in a pine box.
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe