Fanboys! Now you too can take Steve Jobs to bed. US pillow maker Throwboys has come up with a cuddly felt figure of the former Apple CEO clad in black turtleneck, blue jeans, grey trainers and rimless spectacles (removable). Throwboys' iCEO The plaything is here to "celebrate the life of this inspiring person whose raving …
Utterly. Fucking. Tragic.
lost for words
idon't belieeeeeeeeeve it.
Such bad taste that iknow it will be the perfect present.
does it come
Fully featured with real hair and a vibrate function.
looks more like Ben Elton
Far too cuddly to be Jobs
It's Alan Yentob.
I bet it comes in a pine box.
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity