Antitrust officials in Brussels are gathering evidence from five telcos operating in the European Union to determine whether the companies have been in cahoots. The European Commission told The Register that it asked for information from Deutsche Telekom, France Télécom, Telefónica, Vodafone and Telecom Italia. It also called …
Euro antitrust watchdog sniffs telcos' back-door hot air
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes