Antitrust officials in Brussels are gathering evidence from five telcos operating in the European Union to determine whether the companies have been in cahoots. The European Commission told The Register that it asked for information from Deutsche Telekom, France Télécom, Telefónica, Vodafone and Telecom Italia. It also called …
Euro antitrust watchdog sniffs telcos' back-door hot air
- Asteroids as powerful as NUCLEAR BOMBS strike Earth TWICE YEARLY
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Patch iOS, OS X now: PDFs, JPEGs, URLs, web pages can pwn your kit
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call