Toshiba will release what it claims is the world's fastest SD card this summer. Branded Exceria, the card will use the UHS-I specification that's part of the SD Card 3.01 standard. This will give the card a Class 10 speed rating. That means minimum read and write speed of 10MBps in a UHS-compatible reader, but Toshiba claimed …
Picstop claim to already have a Sandisk one of similar speed (Class 10, 95MB/s read, 90MB/s write) in stock.
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE