Toshiba will release what it claims is the world's fastest SD card this summer. Branded Exceria, the card will use the UHS-I specification that's part of the SD Card 3.01 standard. This will give the card a Class 10 speed rating. That means minimum read and write speed of 10MBps in a UHS-compatible reader, but Toshiba claimed …
Picstop claim to already have a Sandisk one of similar speed (Class 10, 95MB/s read, 90MB/s write) in stock.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- 166 days later: Space Station astronauts return to Earth