Toshiba will release what it claims is the world's fastest SD card this summer. Branded Exceria, the card will use the UHS-I specification that's part of the SD Card 3.01 standard. This will give the card a Class 10 speed rating. That means minimum read and write speed of 10MBps in a UHS-compatible reader, but Toshiba claimed …
Picstop claim to already have a Sandisk one of similar speed (Class 10, 95MB/s read, 90MB/s write) in stock.
- Updated Hidden network packet sniffer in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- RISE of the Jesus Phone MOUNTAIN: Apple orders 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion