Toshiba will release what it claims is the world's fastest SD card this summer. Branded Exceria, the card will use the UHS-I specification that's part of the SD Card 3.01 standard. This will give the card a Class 10 speed rating. That means minimum read and write speed of 10MBps in a UHS-compatible reader, but Toshiba claimed …
Picstop claim to already have a Sandisk one of similar speed (Class 10, 95MB/s read, 90MB/s write) in stock.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire