Australian Internet users are turned off by overly-intrusive personal data collection, according to a study conducted by Queensland University, and we want more information about how information is collected and used. The 1,100-sample survey into Australians’ attitudes to the collection and use of personal information also found …
I'm happy with it & only tried it after recommendations on this website. A bit of reading around will give you some insight into how much data Google has on you.
90% doesn't mean governments will act.
Even if it were 100% then probably nothing much would happen to protect us users.
View it this way. Consider all the legislation concerning the internet over recent years. Who are the main beneficiaries--governments and corporations of course.
'Tis a race where we users come in a poor third place!
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging