Australian Internet users are turned off by overly-intrusive personal data collection, according to a study conducted by Queensland University, and we want more information about how information is collected and used. The 1,100-sample survey into Australians’ attitudes to the collection and use of personal information also found …
I'm happy with it & only tried it after recommendations on this website. A bit of reading around will give you some insight into how much data Google has on you.
90% doesn't mean governments will act.
Even if it were 100% then probably nothing much would happen to protect us users.
View it this way. Consider all the legislation concerning the internet over recent years. Who are the main beneficiaries--governments and corporations of course.
'Tis a race where we users come in a poor third place!
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip