Chinese online video giants Youku and Tudou have announced they are to merge in a billion dollar deal which should see the two finally put their well publicised courtroom battles behind them. The all-stock deal, expected to close in the third quarter, will give birth to Youku Tudou Inc, reportedly to be headed up by Youku …
Bigger = better ?
Let's hope that the merger releases some cash for investment in another 16MB of RAM, or (oh! heaven) a dual core processor, for their (apparently solo) server - watching so-called streaming-videos on their site at what is effectively 1 second per minute is not a great user experience. You tend to lose the thread of the story after a while.....
Sounds like pig latin for "YouTube".
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion