Capcom will bring a zombie outbreak to the streets of the UK this month with the release of a free augmented reality app in which gamers must track down and eradicate the undead. And it's doing it for real - kind of - in central London on Thursday, 22 March. The games publisher will celebrate the launch of Resident Evil: …
Wandering round London holding a £500+ smartphone 3ft in front of your face. What could possibly go wrong?
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- Reddit users discover iOS malware threat
- Pics R.I.P. LADEE: Probe smashes into lunar surface at 3,600mph
- Ex–Apple CEO John Sculley: Ousting Steve Jobs 'was a mistake'