Capcom will bring a zombie outbreak to the streets of the UK this month with the release of a free augmented reality app in which gamers must track down and eradicate the undead. And it's doing it for real - kind of - in central London on Thursday, 22 March. The games publisher will celebrate the launch of Resident Evil: …
Wandering round London holding a £500+ smartphone 3ft in front of your face. What could possibly go wrong?
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base