Capcom will bring a zombie outbreak to the streets of the UK this month with the release of a free augmented reality app in which gamers must track down and eradicate the undead. And it's doing it for real - kind of - in central London on Thursday, 22 March. The games publisher will celebrate the launch of Resident Evil: …
Wandering round London holding a £500+ smartphone 3ft in front of your face. What could possibly go wrong?
- Asteroid's SHOCK DINO MURDER SPREE just bad luck - boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great