Capcom will bring a zombie outbreak to the streets of the UK this month with the release of a free augmented reality app in which gamers must track down and eradicate the undead. And it's doing it for real - kind of - in central London on Thursday, 22 March. The games publisher will celebrate the launch of Resident Evil: …
Wandering round London holding a £500+ smartphone 3ft in front of your face. What could possibly go wrong?
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia