Australian hosting outfit Anchor has expanded to the US to service Australian companies with a growing US customer base. Anchor’s investment in the US was stimulated by client demand, particularly from fast growing web based start-ups. The hosting company has completed the installation and configuration of web server equipment …
“There is no other managed hosting provider in the Australian marketplace which is providing, high-quality, premium style managed services using data centers in America"
Probably because they don't want their entire business to come under US law.
- Breaking news: Google exec in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE