Australian hosting outfit Anchor has expanded to the US to service Australian companies with a growing US customer base. Anchor’s investment in the US was stimulated by client demand, particularly from fast growing web based start-ups. The hosting company has completed the installation and configuration of web server equipment …
“There is no other managed hosting provider in the Australian marketplace which is providing, high-quality, premium style managed services using data centers in America"
Probably because they don't want their entire business to come under US law.
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes
- Major problems beset UK ISP filth filters: But it's OK, nobody uses them