Australian hosting outfit Anchor has expanded to the US to service Australian companies with a growing US customer base. Anchor’s investment in the US was stimulated by client demand, particularly from fast growing web based start-ups. The hosting company has completed the installation and configuration of web server equipment …
“There is no other managed hosting provider in the Australian marketplace which is providing, high-quality, premium style managed services using data centers in America"
Probably because they don't want their entire business to come under US law.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests