Australian hosting outfit Anchor has expanded to the US to service Australian companies with a growing US customer base. Anchor’s investment in the US was stimulated by client demand, particularly from fast growing web based start-ups. The hosting company has completed the installation and configuration of web server equipment …
“There is no other managed hosting provider in the Australian marketplace which is providing, high-quality, premium style managed services using data centers in America"
Probably because they don't want their entire business to come under US law.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- True fact: 1 in 4 Brits are now TERRORISTS