Telstra's directory business, Sensis, has parted ways with CEO Bruce Akhurst. Once lauded by ex-CEO Solomon Trujillo as superior to Google, Sensis has of late endured a steady decline in revenue and relevance as small business declined to renew their ads in Yellow Pages paper directories and instead sought out digital …
No comment, I just wanted to see who wrote the great title. :-)
he will be replaced by another sock-puppet.
To be expected
Has anyone tried to use the Yellow Pages ( a major Sensis product) to find a business? It is hopeless. You can even specify a post code to search and it still returns entries from all over the state.
I find google maps to be the best method of searching for a business.
If they can't even get that right, what hope have they got of doing anything new.
Figured there was a reason my single volume yellow pages is smaller than the old A-K volume was
I spent 3 years at Sensis. They were a good company to work for but was pretty clear there was no vision there
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Boffins spot weirder quantum capers as neutrons take the high road, spin takes the low
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs