Twitter has bought the microblogging service Posterous and will be running it as an adjunct to its main client – for the time being, at least. "This team has built an innovative product that makes sharing across the web and mobile devices simple – a goal we share," said Twitter in a statement. "Posterous engineers, product …
when there is one twitter user
not entirely up there own arse then I will accept this is news but so far as I can see twitter is just apple with worse fanbois
Re: when there is one twitter user
My wife uses Twitter in conjunction with promotion for her writing. Could you please tell me of whom she is a fanboi?
Backup your Posterous Spaces NOW - if you have a Mac!
... moved from Wordpress to Posterous last year.
Looks like I'll have to move on again at some point.
Not that I blog much to be honest.
Out of interest why did you move from Wordpress?
Not the original poster...
...but I moved to Posterous from WordPress because I was tired of constantly managing updates and comments when I only posted maybe one blog entry a month.
I've never been a fan of Wordpress.com, so I guess I'll be checking out Blogger or Tumblr.
...Twitter has always been preposterous, and since this acquisition, it will also be post-Posterous.
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE