Twitter has bought the microblogging service Posterous and will be running it as an adjunct to its main client – for the time being, at least. "This team has built an innovative product that makes sharing across the web and mobile devices simple – a goal we share," said Twitter in a statement. "Posterous engineers, product …
when there is one twitter user
not entirely up there own arse then I will accept this is news but so far as I can see twitter is just apple with worse fanbois
Re: when there is one twitter user
My wife uses Twitter in conjunction with promotion for her writing. Could you please tell me of whom she is a fanboi?
Backup your Posterous Spaces NOW - if you have a Mac!
... moved from Wordpress to Posterous last year.
Looks like I'll have to move on again at some point.
Not that I blog much to be honest.
Out of interest why did you move from Wordpress?
Not the original poster...
...but I moved to Posterous from WordPress because I was tired of constantly managing updates and comments when I only posted maybe one blog entry a month.
I've never been a fan of Wordpress.com, so I guess I'll be checking out Blogger or Tumblr.
...Twitter has always been preposterous, and since this acquisition, it will also be post-Posterous.
- Tricked by satire? Get all your news from Facebook? You're in luck, dummy
- Google straps on Jetpac: An app to find hipsters, women in foreign cities
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!