Ofcom's chief executive has been telling Brussels about the importance of White Spaces, and how Europe should be leading the shift to dynamic spectrum allocation rather than following behind the Americans. Speaking at the Dynamic Spectrum Access Forum, Ed Richards reminded the crowd that filling the White Spaces – locally empty …
And you wondered where all the Evil Estate Agents went....!
OFCOM used to be a Regulator of the Airwaves.
Now its full of only FatCat Salesmen with no training in Radio Communications and Health And Safety.
Well they were set up by dodgy Labour. The Tory's are bad, but this is the worst I've ever known it. All of them are crooks. If this lark carries on we will not be able to reliably communicate without waiting for a slot to appear because they are all in use. The people who run OFCOn seem to think that radio circuits don't need filters or that they can all tune from DC to light, and can be as small as a the head of a pin to do it. If this is the case I'll start using spark gap transmitters to talk.
- Asteroid's DINO KILLING SPREE just bad luck – boffins
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad