Sky has risked the wrath of F1 fans by revealing there are no plans to launch an Android version of its forthcoming Formula 1 iPad app. The broadcaster, set to launch its Sky Sports F1 HD channel this Friday, announced that while there is an iPad app in the works, Android isn't used on a significant enough scale for the company …
um so what....
These are 2 companies I wouldn't spend-a-penny-on if they were on fire.
They say the bad attract the bad and these two in bed are a match made in "hell".
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…