Sky has risked the wrath of F1 fans by revealing there are no plans to launch an Android version of its forthcoming Formula 1 iPad app. The broadcaster, set to launch its Sky Sports F1 HD channel this Friday, announced that while there is an iPad app in the works, Android isn't used on a significant enough scale for the company …
um so what....
These are 2 companies I wouldn't spend-a-penny-on if they were on fire.
They say the bad attract the bad and these two in bed are a match made in "hell".
- DINO-SLAYER asteroid strike was a stroke of bad luck, say boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it