Sky has risked the wrath of F1 fans by revealing there are no plans to launch an Android version of its forthcoming Formula 1 iPad app. The broadcaster, set to launch its Sky Sports F1 HD channel this Friday, announced that while there is an iPad app in the works, Android isn't used on a significant enough scale for the company …
um so what....
These are 2 companies I wouldn't spend-a-penny-on if they were on fire.
They say the bad attract the bad and these two in bed are a match made in "hell".
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- VMware reveals 27-patch Heartbleed fix plan