Sky has risked the wrath of F1 fans by revealing there are no plans to launch an Android version of its forthcoming Formula 1 iPad app. The broadcaster, set to launch its Sky Sports F1 HD channel this Friday, announced that while there is an iPad app in the works, Android isn't used on a significant enough scale for the company …
um so what....
These are 2 companies I wouldn't spend-a-penny-on if they were on fire.
They say the bad attract the bad and these two in bed are a match made in "hell".
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- Shivering boffins nail Earth's coldest spot