The PlayStation Network may soon be awash with free-to-play games, after Sony announced its interest in the freemium approach and keenness to tap into the casual games market. The company has changed its philosophy towards gaming and is now “open to any business model”, said Sony's US developer relations chief, Ted Regulski, …
I want to thank Sony and
Guerilla Games for the Free to Play Killzone 3 multiplayer, and the double point XP for existing players weekend.
Thank you for all the newbies to shoot and the double points for shooting them and winning.
That leveiling up bar has not gone so fast as when I was in the middle ranks.
I <u>WILL</u> make Commander in Chief
Again thankyou for making it easier.
- SMASH the Bash bug! Apple and Red Hat scramble for patch batches
- BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9