The PlayStation Network may soon be awash with free-to-play games, after Sony announced its interest in the freemium approach and keenness to tap into the casual games market. The company has changed its philosophy towards gaming and is now “open to any business model”, said Sony's US developer relations chief, Ted Regulski, …
I want to thank Sony and
Guerilla Games for the Free to Play Killzone 3 multiplayer, and the double point XP for existing players weekend.
Thank you for all the newbies to shoot and the double points for shooting them and winning.
That leveiling up bar has not gone so fast as when I was in the middle ranks.
I <u>WILL</u> make Commander in Chief
Again thankyou for making it easier.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Pic 7 Amazing Experiments on NASA's 2020 Mars Rover – Including Oxygen Generation
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs