The PlayStation Network may soon be awash with free-to-play games, after Sony announced its interest in the freemium approach and keenness to tap into the casual games market. The company has changed its philosophy towards gaming and is now “open to any business model”, said Sony's US developer relations chief, Ted Regulski, …
I want to thank Sony and
Guerilla Games for the Free to Play Killzone 3 multiplayer, and the double point XP for existing players weekend.
Thank you for all the newbies to shoot and the double points for shooting them and winning.
That leveiling up bar has not gone so fast as when I was in the middle ranks.
I <u>WILL</u> make Commander in Chief
Again thankyou for making it easier.
- Analysis BlackBerry Messenger unleashed: Look out Twitter and Facebook
- Comment Mobile tech destroys the case for the HS2 £multi-beellion train set
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Things that cost the same as coffee with Tim Cook - and are WAY more fun