The PlayStation Network may soon be awash with free-to-play games, after Sony announced its interest in the freemium approach and keenness to tap into the casual games market. The company has changed its philosophy towards gaming and is now “open to any business model”, said Sony's US developer relations chief, Ted Regulski, …
I want to thank Sony and
Guerilla Games for the Free to Play Killzone 3 multiplayer, and the double point XP for existing players weekend.
Thank you for all the newbies to shoot and the double points for shooting them and winning.
That leveiling up bar has not gone so fast as when I was in the middle ranks.
I <u>WILL</u> make Commander in Chief
Again thankyou for making it easier.
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine