NASA reports that its twin Gravity Recovery And Interior Laboratory (GRAIL) spacecraft in orbit around the Moon have begun sending back data. The mission's two craft, named Ebb and Flow after a public competition, will spend the next three months in orbit around our only natural satellite, measuring its gravitational field. The …
Is it just me?
But whenever I hear the name of these orbiters, I have an image of John Cleese as "Tim the Enchanter" from Monty Python and the Holy Grail. The way he bawled "GRRRAIL!!" in a Scottish accent at Graham Chapman as King Arthur is forever etched in my memory.
Yeah, it's just you.
Can't wait until they find the gravitational anomaly on Tycho
... also detect a large magnetic anomaly in the region of Tycho crater...?
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Nobody wants to look at your boobs: Snapchat gets ads 'that interest you'
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun