Ailing monitor biz Proview has done its best to spoil the third-gen iPad party by ordering Chinese distributors to not sell the shiny new tablet due to Apple’s unresolved trademark dispute with the firm. Proview’s Shenzhen affiliate Proview Technology sent an open letter to Chinese resellers and suppliers urging them to drop …
Looks like they're desperate for money given their HQ:
@Giles Jones: "Looks like they're desperate for money..."
Bit too late for that - the company is in administration, i.e. practically dead. These legal manoeuvres are driven by the Chinese banks, hoping to recover some of the money they're owed.
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star
- New Facebook phone app allows you to stalk your mates
- Reddit users discover iOS malware threat