Ailing monitor biz Proview has done its best to spoil the third-gen iPad party by ordering Chinese distributors to not sell the shiny new tablet due to Apple’s unresolved trademark dispute with the firm. Proview’s Shenzhen affiliate Proview Technology sent an open letter to Chinese resellers and suppliers urging them to drop …
Looks like they're desperate for money given their HQ:
@Giles Jones: "Looks like they're desperate for money..."
Bit too late for that - the company is in administration, i.e. practically dead. These legal manoeuvres are driven by the Chinese banks, hoping to recover some of the money they're owed.
- Asteroids as powerful as NUCLEAR BOMBS strike Earth TWICE YEARLY
- Review Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: Great changes, but sssh don't mention the...
- Vid CEO Tim Cook sweeps Apple's inconvenient truths under a solar panel
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- Feature Reg man builds smart home rig, gains SUPREME CONTROL of DOMAIN – Pics