It's PCIe flash, but not as we know it. A Micron SSD can now snuggle up as close as it likes to servers because it has been given a server PCIe bus interface. Dell loves the idea. Dell is using the PCIe-interface version of Micron's P320h SSD in its 12G PowerEdge servers. We knew it was using Micron SSDs, which normally have …
You're really on a roll with these this week, aren't you? Keep it up.
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars