It's PCIe flash, but not as we know it. A Micron SSD can now snuggle up as close as it likes to servers because it has been given a server PCIe bus interface. Dell loves the idea. Dell is using the PCIe-interface version of Micron's P320h SSD in its 12G PowerEdge servers. We knew it was using Micron SSDs, which normally have …
You're really on a roll with these this week, aren't you? Keep it up.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Three offers free US roaming, confirms stealth 4G rollout
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED