It's PCIe flash, but not as we know it. A Micron SSD can now snuggle up as close as it likes to servers because it has been given a server PCIe bus interface. Dell loves the idea. Dell is using the PCIe-interface version of Micron's P320h SSD in its 12G PowerEdge servers. We knew it was using Micron SSDs, which normally have …
You're really on a roll with these this week, aren't you? Keep it up.
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip