Facebook has drilled into China’s burgeoning software development industry to expand its range of apps despite the social network being banned in the country. David Lim, an engineer in the firm's mobile dev division, told Bloomberg that programmers from the People’s Republic make up about 20 per cent of Facebook’s network in …
@Zuckerbug: Implement The Party API
..then you are surely welcome in China. All they want is the ability to search all content in real time and delete anything they don't like also in real.
Re: @Zuckerbug: Implement The Party API
It's not as if Facebook is an advocate of Freedom.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'