Facebook has drilled into China’s burgeoning software development industry to expand its range of apps despite the social network being banned in the country. David Lim, an engineer in the firm's mobile dev division, told Bloomberg that programmers from the People’s Republic make up about 20 per cent of Facebook’s network in …
@Zuckerbug: Implement The Party API
..then you are surely welcome in China. All they want is the ability to search all content in real time and delete anything they don't like also in real.
Re: @Zuckerbug: Implement The Party API
It's not as if Facebook is an advocate of Freedom.
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Apple tried to get a ban on Galaxy, judge said: NO, NO, NO