Facebook has drilled into China’s burgeoning software development industry to expand its range of apps despite the social network being banned in the country. David Lim, an engineer in the firm's mobile dev division, told Bloomberg that programmers from the People’s Republic make up about 20 per cent of Facebook’s network in …
@Zuckerbug: Implement The Party API
..then you are surely welcome in China. All they want is the ability to search all content in real time and delete anything they don't like also in real.
Re: @Zuckerbug: Implement The Party API
It's not as if Facebook is an advocate of Freedom.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Three offers free US roaming, confirms stealth 4G rollout
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Review Bigger on the inside: WD’s Tardis-like Black² Dual Drive laptop disk