Facebook has drilled into China’s burgeoning software development industry to expand its range of apps despite the social network being banned in the country. David Lim, an engineer in the firm's mobile dev division, told Bloomberg that programmers from the People’s Republic make up about 20 per cent of Facebook’s network in …
@Zuckerbug: Implement The Party API
..then you are surely welcome in China. All they want is the ability to search all content in real time and delete anything they don't like also in real.
Re: @Zuckerbug: Implement The Party API
It's not as if Facebook is an advocate of Freedom.
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of huge BULGE FOUND ON MOON is SOLVED
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan