Facebook has drilled into China’s burgeoning software development industry to expand its range of apps despite the social network being banned in the country. David Lim, an engineer in the firm's mobile dev division, told Bloomberg that programmers from the People’s Republic make up about 20 per cent of Facebook’s network in …
@Zuckerbug: Implement The Party API
..then you are surely welcome in China. All they want is the ability to search all content in real time and delete anything they don't like also in real.
Re: @Zuckerbug: Implement The Party API
It's not as if Facebook is an advocate of Freedom.
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix