Atlassian, is adding a real time component to its collaboration software suite with the acquisition of San Francisco-based HipChat. The Australian software trailblazer would not disclose terms of the deal but HipChat’s three co-founders Pete Curley, Garret Heaton and Chris Rivers will be joining Atlassian to continue to grow and …
Had to read that headline twice...
Though it said "Alsatian buys its way into HipChat".
Ha, ha. That's me in the dog box.
No other intelligent remarks to contribute at this time, Your Honour.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs