Atlassian, is adding a real time component to its collaboration software suite with the acquisition of San Francisco-based HipChat. The Australian software trailblazer would not disclose terms of the deal but HipChat’s three co-founders Pete Curley, Garret Heaton and Chris Rivers will be joining Atlassian to continue to grow and …
Had to read that headline twice...
Though it said "Alsatian buys its way into HipChat".
Ha, ha. That's me in the dog box.
No other intelligent remarks to contribute at this time, Your Honour.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Anal-ysis Buying memory in the iPhone 6: Like wiping your bottom with dollar bills
- Bacon-related medical breakthrough wins Ig Nobel prize