Atlassian, is adding a real time component to its collaboration software suite with the acquisition of San Francisco-based HipChat. The Australian software trailblazer would not disclose terms of the deal but HipChat’s three co-founders Pete Curley, Garret Heaton and Chris Rivers will be joining Atlassian to continue to grow and …
Had to read that headline twice...
Though it said "Alsatian buys its way into HipChat".
Ha, ha. That's me in the dog box.
No other intelligent remarks to contribute at this time, Your Honour.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?