Atlassian, is adding a real time component to its collaboration software suite with the acquisition of San Francisco-based HipChat. The Australian software trailblazer would not disclose terms of the deal but HipChat’s three co-founders Pete Curley, Garret Heaton and Chris Rivers will be joining Atlassian to continue to grow and …
Had to read that headline twice...
Though it said "Alsatian buys its way into HipChat".
Ha, ha. That's me in the dog box.
No other intelligent remarks to contribute at this time, Your Honour.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination