Atlassian, is adding a real time component to its collaboration software suite with the acquisition of San Francisco-based HipChat. The Australian software trailblazer would not disclose terms of the deal but HipChat’s three co-founders Pete Curley, Garret Heaton and Chris Rivers will be joining Atlassian to continue to grow and …
Had to read that headline twice...
Though it said "Alsatian buys its way into HipChat".
Ha, ha. That's me in the dog box.
No other intelligent remarks to contribute at this time, Your Honour.
- iPad is an iFAD: Now we know why Apple went running to IBM
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'