It all came together at CeBIT for Adaptec with a searingly fast 6.6GB/sec supply of data across a PCIe gen 3 bus to a Xeon E5-2600 server – twice as fast as gen 2 PCIe servers. The configuration for the demo used a prototype SRVc RAID-on-Chip (RoC) card from Adaptec, now owned by PMC-Sierra, hooked up to a server using Intel's …
All hail E5
The io is going to be the star of this show. I like it, but we need more cores still.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Page File Love XKCD? Love science? You'll love a book about science from Randall Munroe
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search