If all things were equal, a change in mobile speeds should be reflected equally in both directions – but according to IDC, that’s not what’s happened in Australia. The research itself is straightforward enough: IDC spent the money to conduct 1,000 point tests in and around Sydney and Melbourne, and found that while average …
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire