Getting ahead of ourselves by a few days, Western Digital is supplying solid-state disks to EMC for its VNX5500-F all-flash array. Of course, currently the chips are funnelled through its arms-length independent Hitachi GST subsidiary, but this is just a formality. WD is buying Hitachi GST and the acquisition is expected to be …
Another great headline
Nice to see that standards are being maintained :)
Re: Another great headline
somebody down-voted this comment? that's just wrong.
That did it. I will drop your infantile garbage from my feeds.
That did it. I have added more of your infantile garbage to my feeds.
all been said
I came here to comment on the headline, but feel I have nothing left to insert.
I just came...
... for the porn!
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip