Getting ahead of ourselves by a few days, Western Digital is supplying solid-state disks to EMC for its VNX5500-F all-flash array. Of course, currently the chips are funnelled through its arms-length independent Hitachi GST subsidiary, but this is just a formality. WD is buying Hitachi GST and the acquisition is expected to be …
Another great headline
Nice to see that standards are being maintained :)
Re: Another great headline
somebody down-voted this comment? that's just wrong.
That did it. I will drop your infantile garbage from my feeds.
That did it. I have added more of your infantile garbage to my feeds.
all been said
I came here to comment on the headline, but feel I have nothing left to insert.
I just came...
... for the porn!
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND