Getting ahead of ourselves by a few days, Western Digital is supplying solid-state disks to EMC for its VNX5500-F all-flash array. Of course, currently the chips are funnelled through its arms-length independent Hitachi GST subsidiary, but this is just a formality. WD is buying Hitachi GST and the acquisition is expected to be …
Another great headline
Nice to see that standards are being maintained :)
Re: Another great headline
somebody down-voted this comment? that's just wrong.
That did it. I will drop your infantile garbage from my feeds.
That did it. I have added more of your infantile garbage to my feeds.
all been said
I came here to comment on the headline, but feel I have nothing left to insert.
I just came...
... for the porn!
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes