A fresh take on vibrating videogame controllers has been pitched to console manufacturers, with a pad that features haptic feedback through the thumbsticks. The prototype – from engineers at the University of Utah – pulls the skin of the user's thumbs, mimicking the recoil of a gun better than the standard vibration found in …
Sack Boy Game Pad
Is it just me or does this game pad look like it was made by the same team as LBP.
Thumbstick vibration for gunfire?
Suicide excepted, how do you pull a trigger with your thumb?
Re: Thumbstick vibration for gunfire?
In "Shoot 'Em Up" Mr. Smith used a carrot to pull the trigger.
THERE'S MORE TO LIFE
than discussing a game controller.
Of course there is
for some people, at least. What's your excuse?
Re: THERE'S MORE TO LIFE
Yet here you are, commenting on a page about game controllers.
"pulls the skin off the user's thumbs"
the difference that mis-reading an extra 'f' can make...
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor