A fresh take on vibrating videogame controllers has been pitched to console manufacturers, with a pad that features haptic feedback through the thumbsticks. The prototype – from engineers at the University of Utah – pulls the skin of the user's thumbs, mimicking the recoil of a gun better than the standard vibration found in …
Sack Boy Game Pad
Is it just me or does this game pad look like it was made by the same team as LBP.
Thumbstick vibration for gunfire?
Suicide excepted, how do you pull a trigger with your thumb?
Re: Thumbstick vibration for gunfire?
In "Shoot 'Em Up" Mr. Smith used a carrot to pull the trigger.
THERE'S MORE TO LIFE
than discussing a game controller.
Of course there is
for some people, at least. What's your excuse?
Re: THERE'S MORE TO LIFE
Yet here you are, commenting on a page about game controllers.
"pulls the skin off the user's thumbs"
the difference that mis-reading an extra 'f' can make...
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK