A fresh take on vibrating videogame controllers has been pitched to console manufacturers, with a pad that features haptic feedback through the thumbsticks. The prototype – from engineers at the University of Utah – pulls the skin of the user's thumbs, mimicking the recoil of a gun better than the standard vibration found in …
Sack Boy Game Pad
Is it just me or does this game pad look like it was made by the same team as LBP.
Thumbstick vibration for gunfire?
Suicide excepted, how do you pull a trigger with your thumb?
Re: Thumbstick vibration for gunfire?
In "Shoot 'Em Up" Mr. Smith used a carrot to pull the trigger.
THERE'S MORE TO LIFE
than discussing a game controller.
Of course there is
for some people, at least. What's your excuse?
Re: THERE'S MORE TO LIFE
Yet here you are, commenting on a page about game controllers.
"pulls the skin off the user's thumbs"
the difference that mis-reading an extra 'f' can make...
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad