Singaporean telco giant SingTel has restructured into three units: one for consumers, another for enterprise IT and a third that takes it into Yahoo! punctuation territory with the moniker “Digital L!fe”. The company, one of the largest mobile operators in the world, is currently on an aggressive expansion drive into ICT …
They were already there
Well certainly with products, I've got a Singtel hi! card.
Mine's the very lightweight & waterproof coat.
Optus can fuck right off with their DNS hijacking.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Google chief Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Lollipop unwrapped: Chromium WebView will update via Google Play