Singaporean telco giant SingTel has restructured into three units: one for consumers, another for enterprise IT and a third that takes it into Yahoo! punctuation territory with the moniker “Digital L!fe”. The company, one of the largest mobile operators in the world, is currently on an aggressive expansion drive into ICT …
They were already there
Well certainly with products, I've got a Singtel hi! card.
Mine's the very lightweight & waterproof coat.
Optus can fuck right off with their DNS hijacking.
- Review Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: Great changes, but sssh don't mention the...
- Vid CEO Tim Cook sweeps Apple's inconvenient truths under a solar panel
- Antique Code Show WTF happened to Pac-Man?
- HTC mulls swoop for Nokia's MASSIVE Chennai plant
- Study shows dangerous asteroid impacts hit Earth every six months