Western Digital has gained China's approval for its Hitachi GST acquisition, but the integration of the two cannot take place for two years. Western Digital and Hitachi GST have agreed the acquisition but both EU and Chinese anti-competition regulators have had concerns, delaying their approval of the deal. WD and Toshiba have …
More like Swiss Cheese.
Hmm with Samsung being adsorbed by Seagate and Hitachi vanishing into WD it is a two-horse race. Next move would be Seagate taking WD and it will be check-mate!
Which drive would sir like? A Seagate, or a Seagate.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?