Western Digital has gained China's approval for its Hitachi GST acquisition, but the integration of the two cannot take place for two years. Western Digital and Hitachi GST have agreed the acquisition but both EU and Chinese anti-competition regulators have had concerns, delaying their approval of the deal. WD and Toshiba have …
More like Swiss Cheese.
Hmm with Samsung being adsorbed by Seagate and Hitachi vanishing into WD it is a two-horse race. Next move would be Seagate taking WD and it will be check-mate!
Which drive would sir like? A Seagate, or a Seagate.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip