Western Digital has gained China's approval for its Hitachi GST acquisition, but the integration of the two cannot take place for two years. Western Digital and Hitachi GST have agreed the acquisition but both EU and Chinese anti-competition regulators have had concerns, delaying their approval of the deal. WD and Toshiba have …
More like Swiss Cheese.
Hmm with Samsung being adsorbed by Seagate and Hitachi vanishing into WD it is a two-horse race. Next move would be Seagate taking WD and it will be check-mate!
Which drive would sir like? A Seagate, or a Seagate.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Analysis BlackBerry's turnaround relies on a secret weapon: Its own network
- Hire and hold IT staff in 2015: The Reg's how-to guide