Western Digital has gained China's approval for its Hitachi GST acquisition, but the integration of the two cannot take place for two years. Western Digital and Hitachi GST have agreed the acquisition but both EU and Chinese anti-competition regulators have had concerns, delaying their approval of the deal. WD and Toshiba have …
More like Swiss Cheese.
Hmm with Samsung being adsorbed by Seagate and Hitachi vanishing into WD it is a two-horse race. Next move would be Seagate taking WD and it will be check-mate!
Which drive would sir like? A Seagate, or a Seagate.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook