Bono’s investment fund Elevation Partners has scored a hit with Yelp’s IPO. Shares in the user generated directory and review site surged 64 percent on its first day of trading on Nadaq on Friday. Shares soared to $US24.58, giving Yelp a market valuation of $US1.47 billion. The San Francisco-based company raised $US107.3 …
Who is 'Bono' ?
...not a bad business man apparently. How many of us can say we made hundreds of millions in a depression?
Credit where it is due and all that.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- iPad? iFAD! NOW we know why Apple went running to IBM
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball