Bono’s investment fund Elevation Partners has scored a hit with Yelp’s IPO. Shares in the user generated directory and review site surged 64 percent on its first day of trading on Nadaq on Friday. Shares soared to $US24.58, giving Yelp a market valuation of $US1.47 billion. The San Francisco-based company raised $US107.3 …
Who is 'Bono' ?
...not a bad business man apparently. How many of us can say we made hundreds of millions in a depression?
Credit where it is due and all that.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...