Bono’s investment fund Elevation Partners has scored a hit with Yelp’s IPO. Shares in the user generated directory and review site surged 64 percent on its first day of trading on Nadaq on Friday. Shares soared to $US24.58, giving Yelp a market valuation of $US1.47 billion. The San Francisco-based company raised $US107.3 …
Who is 'Bono' ?
...not a bad business man apparently. How many of us can say we made hundreds of millions in a depression?
Credit where it is due and all that.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests