Bono’s investment fund Elevation Partners has scored a hit with Yelp’s IPO. Shares in the user generated directory and review site surged 64 percent on its first day of trading on Nadaq on Friday. Shares soared to $US24.58, giving Yelp a market valuation of $US1.47 billion. The San Francisco-based company raised $US107.3 …
Who is 'Bono' ?
...not a bad business man apparently. How many of us can say we made hundreds of millions in a depression?
Credit where it is due and all that.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great