Retailer Harvey Norman says gaming devices and smart TVs are now channels for the company. The Register cannot find any presence for the retailer on these two channels,so presumably it's a case of watch this space for new efforts. The company included the devices in its new “omni channel strategy” revealed in the Chairman's …
Is this the...
"Clutching at straws" strategy?
Dear Harvey Norman...
...if you want to get your online sales up, it might make sense to make your website transactional (your Irish one isn't). Just a thought.
Retailer Harvey Norman
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?