Retailer Harvey Norman says gaming devices and smart TVs are now channels for the company. The Register cannot find any presence for the retailer on these two channels,so presumably it's a case of watch this space for new efforts. The company included the devices in its new “omni channel strategy” revealed in the Chairman's …
Is this the...
"Clutching at straws" strategy?
Dear Harvey Norman...
...if you want to get your online sales up, it might make sense to make your website transactional (your Irish one isn't). Just a thought.
Retailer Harvey Norman
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking 'Crescent Bay' prototype
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Analysis Apple's warrant canary riddle: Cock-up, conspiracy, or anti-Google point-scoring
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln