Retailer Harvey Norman says gaming devices and smart TVs are now channels for the company. The Register cannot find any presence for the retailer on these two channels,so presumably it's a case of watch this space for new efforts. The company included the devices in its new “omni channel strategy” revealed in the Chairman's …
Is this the...
"Clutching at straws" strategy?
Dear Harvey Norman...
...if you want to get your online sales up, it might make sense to make your website transactional (your Irish one isn't). Just a thought.
Retailer Harvey Norman
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Review Bigger on the inside: WD’s Tardis-like Black² Dual Drive laptop disk
- Inside Steve Ballmer’s fondleslab rear-guard action