Retailer Harvey Norman says gaming devices and smart TVs are now channels for the company. The Register cannot find any presence for the retailer on these two channels,so presumably it's a case of watch this space for new efforts. The company included the devices in its new “omni channel strategy” revealed in the Chairman's …
Is this the...
"Clutching at straws" strategy?
Dear Harvey Norman...
...if you want to get your online sales up, it might make sense to make your website transactional (your Irish one isn't). Just a thought.
Retailer Harvey Norman
- +Comment 'Private Facebook' Ello: There's a reason we're in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Third patch brings more admin Shellshock for the battered and Bashed