Retailer Harvey Norman says gaming devices and smart TVs are now channels for the company. The Register cannot find any presence for the retailer on these two channels,so presumably it's a case of watch this space for new efforts. The company included the devices in its new “omni channel strategy” revealed in the Chairman's …
Is this the...
"Clutching at straws" strategy?
Dear Harvey Norman...
...if you want to get your online sales up, it might make sense to make your website transactional (your Irish one isn't). Just a thought.
Retailer Harvey Norman
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES