Recently, we limited the length of posts made by commentards to 2000 characters. We did this for no better reason than that the 2000 characters had always been our publicly announced limit, and we thought that we should do what we said on the tin. So we waited for the dust to settle. Not terribly popular ... and so 10,000 …
I for one welcome our new long winded overlords.
Cheers for all the improvements lads and lasses.
O M G ITS OVER 9,000 AGAIN !!!
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers