Orange has convinced half a million people in France to buy NFC handsets, and Visa has been busy showing off Olympic payments, but O2 Money isn't going to wait that long. Orange is committed to a national rollout of NFC payments in France, and had been busy issuing NFC-capable SIMs to customers – even if they don't have an NFC …
So here in france where the cheque is king, and debit cards have monthly payment limits, they plan NFC payments.
I'm really really not the sporty type?
If I actually managed to make an effort and qualified to enter an Olympic event the last thing I'd need is a stupid new mobile phone to fiddle with! To pay for stuff! A Samsung as well! Is this a joke? Or maybe the phone is just given to a friend for free and that's good advertising? My head is beginning to hurt more even more than usual
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account