Orange has convinced half a million people in France to buy NFC handsets, and Visa has been busy showing off Olympic payments, but O2 Money isn't going to wait that long. Orange is committed to a national rollout of NFC payments in France, and had been busy issuing NFC-capable SIMs to customers – even if they don't have an NFC …
So here in france where the cheque is king, and debit cards have monthly payment limits, they plan NFC payments.
I'm really really not the sporty type?
If I actually managed to make an effort and qualified to enter an Olympic event the last thing I'd need is a stupid new mobile phone to fiddle with! To pay for stuff! A Samsung as well! Is this a joke? Or maybe the phone is just given to a friend for free and that's good advertising? My head is beginning to hurt more even more than usual
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Dell charges £16 TO INSTALL FIREFOX on PCs – Mozilla is miffed
- Google! and! Facebook! IDs! face! Yahoo! login! BAN!
- Video WATCH the SILENT DEATH of mystery SPACE CRUMBLE asteroid