Indian company Tata Communications confirmed this morning that it was considering a cash offer to acquire troubled telco Cable & Wireless Worldwide. In a statement to the City, Tata said it was evaluating such a buyout of CWW - which is also being eyed up by mobile giant Vodafone. Tata has until the end of play on 29 March to …
Certainty and Shape
C&W FUD is the best FUD
A match made in heaven
Clueless & Witless and Tata* - perfect match as they're both appalling.
*ask Aussies about Tata and congested/heavily traffic shaped transit, only turn the volume down on Skype/whatever when you do as there are likely to be some colourful epithets IME ;)
Re: A match made in heaven
Over the last few months I've had to deal with some technical people from TATA.and as I was brought up to believe, "if you can't say anything nice about someone then don't say anything" I will keep quiet. Bit if I didn't keep quiet there wouldn't be enough expletives to sufficiently convey my thoughts about their definition of technical and would probably extend that to the blobs of flesh they call people.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad