Indian company Tata Communications confirmed this morning that it was considering a cash offer to acquire troubled telco Cable & Wireless Worldwide. In a statement to the City, Tata said it was evaluating such a buyout of CWW - which is also being eyed up by mobile giant Vodafone. Tata has until the end of play on 29 March to …
Certainty and Shape
C&W FUD is the best FUD
A match made in heaven
Clueless & Witless and Tata* - perfect match as they're both appalling.
*ask Aussies about Tata and congested/heavily traffic shaped transit, only turn the volume down on Skype/whatever when you do as there are likely to be some colourful epithets IME ;)
Re: A match made in heaven
Over the last few months I've had to deal with some technical people from TATA.and as I was brought up to believe, "if you can't say anything nice about someone then don't say anything" I will keep quiet. Bit if I didn't keep quiet there wouldn't be enough expletives to sufficiently convey my thoughts about their definition of technical and would probably extend that to the blobs of flesh they call people.
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?