Tap your finger to the beat. On the face of it, Beat Sneak Bandit's mechanic doesn't promise compulsive gaming. But developer Simogo squeezes more innovation from this single-finger iOS puzzler than many console and computer games manage by tying your hands in knots. Beat Sneak Bandit iPhone game screenshot Drawn in a …
Loving it. Most inventive gameplay mechanic I've seen since Braid.
This is how mobile games should be done. 1 button controls, pick up and play and you can play 1 level in a minute or so. Great graphics, great sound and very innovative.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire