Tap your finger to the beat. On the face of it, Beat Sneak Bandit's mechanic doesn't promise compulsive gaming. But developer Simogo squeezes more innovation from this single-finger iOS puzzler than many console and computer games manage by tying your hands in knots. Beat Sneak Bandit iPhone game screenshot Drawn in a …
Loving it. Most inventive gameplay mechanic I've seen since Braid.
This is how mobile games should be done. 1 button controls, pick up and play and you can play 1 level in a minute or so. Great graphics, great sound and very innovative.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- Microsoft reveals Xbox One, the console that can read your heartbeat