Fujitsu claims its Eternus DX80 S2 array is the SPC-1 golden child, with the best price-performance ratios in the mid-range dual controller storage arrays sector. There is no formal mid-range definition though. SPC-1 is an independent storage array benchmark responding to typical business-critical applications. The S2 version of …
Hmm ... TMS RamSan ...
seem to have a better $/IOPS ratio, and IOPS higher scores :)
FusionIO might have a thing or two to say about this too. A little SAN software and a few IODrive Duo cards ...
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why