Fujitsu claims its Eternus DX80 S2 array is the SPC-1 golden child, with the best price-performance ratios in the mid-range dual controller storage arrays sector. There is no formal mid-range definition though. SPC-1 is an independent storage array benchmark responding to typical business-critical applications. The S2 version of …
Hmm ... TMS RamSan ...
seem to have a better $/IOPS ratio, and IOPS higher scores :)
FusionIO might have a thing or two to say about this too. A little SAN software and a few IODrive Duo cards ...
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes