Fujitsu claims its Eternus DX80 S2 array is the SPC-1 golden child, with the best price-performance ratios in the mid-range dual controller storage arrays sector. There is no formal mid-range definition though. SPC-1 is an independent storage array benchmark responding to typical business-critical applications. The S2 version of …
Hmm ... TMS RamSan ...
seem to have a better $/IOPS ratio, and IOPS higher scores :)
FusionIO might have a thing or two to say about this too. A little SAN software and a few IODrive Duo cards ...
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER