Fujitsu claims its Eternus DX80 S2 array is the SPC-1 golden child, with the best price-performance ratios in the mid-range dual controller storage arrays sector. There is no formal mid-range definition though. SPC-1 is an independent storage array benchmark responding to typical business-critical applications. The S2 version of …
Hmm ... TMS RamSan ...
seem to have a better $/IOPS ratio, and IOPS higher scores :)
FusionIO might have a thing or two to say about this too. A little SAN software and a few IODrive Duo cards ...
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS