Durham University leaked the personal details of 177 staff and students in a training manual that turned out to reveal more than how to take out a library book. The university has just been given a slap on the wrist by the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) and has promised to reform its data protection policies. In …
an episode of the Pink Panther!
To be fair to them
They turned themselves in.
Which is a lot more than can be said for certain councils.
How the hell...
did they not notice it for FIVE MONTHS? Don't they check their web sites?
Creating training docs, no clue of implications, blah blah blah...
- Updated Hidden network packet sniffer in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account