Durham University leaked the personal details of 177 staff and students in a training manual that turned out to reveal more than how to take out a library book. The university has just been given a slap on the wrist by the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) and has promised to reform its data protection policies. In …
an episode of the Pink Panther!
To be fair to them
They turned themselves in.
Which is a lot more than can be said for certain councils.
How the hell...
did they not notice it for FIVE MONTHS? Don't they check their web sites?
Creating training docs, no clue of implications, blah blah blah...
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Anal-ysis Buying memory in the iPhone 6: Like wiping your bottom with dollar bills
- Bacon-related medical breakthrough wins Ig Nobel prize