A search around the MWC in Barcelona for something more interesting revealed a phone which can perform an ECG, a headset you operate by shaking it about like a loon, and a touchscreen that touches you back. Mobile phones have morphed into black slabs these days, better distinguished by the logo on the front than any breakthrough …
An ECG is all very well...
..but where's the phone that you can use as a defibrillator?
Actually I'm surprised Taser hasn't got a phone out too.
We're there any real keyboards?
Are any manufacturers planning on making high end smart phones with real qwerty keyboards, or are they all hoping to drop them in favour of flat glass?
Re: We're there any real keyboards?
Blackberry mostly, with the 9900 and 9820 with occasional forays from nokia with the e-6
Feedback at the fingertips
I wonder if the technology could be used to provide Braille to the blind.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- True fact: 1 in 4 Brits are now TERRORISTS