A search around the MWC in Barcelona for something more interesting revealed a phone which can perform an ECG, a headset you operate by shaking it about like a loon, and a touchscreen that touches you back. Mobile phones have morphed into black slabs these days, better distinguished by the logo on the front than any breakthrough …
An ECG is all very well...
..but where's the phone that you can use as a defibrillator?
Actually I'm surprised Taser hasn't got a phone out too.
We're there any real keyboards?
Are any manufacturers planning on making high end smart phones with real qwerty keyboards, or are they all hoping to drop them in favour of flat glass?
Re: We're there any real keyboards?
Blackberry mostly, with the 9900 and 9820 with occasional forays from nokia with the e-6
Feedback at the fingertips
I wonder if the technology could be used to provide Braille to the blind.
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed