The universe’s very first galaxies may feel a little closer by the weekend, thanks to a planned March 2nd (US time) launch of a sub-orbital Black Brant IX rocket bearing the Cosmic Infrared Background ExpeRiment (CIBER)that hopes to figure out which light comes from the earliest stars. CIBER bears three instruments, one of which …
"The universe’s very first galaxies may be a little closer by the weekend"
... they're going to reverse the big bang! RUN!
Big Bang or Large Bang?
I am wondering if we will need to downgrade the Big Bang (created universe and all matter we can detect) to a Large Bang (an explosion within an existing universe and additional matter outisde the range we can detect at this point.
- iPad? More like iFAD: This is why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Major problems beset UK ISP filth filters: But it's OK, nobody uses them