The universe’s very first galaxies may feel a little closer by the weekend, thanks to a planned March 2nd (US time) launch of a sub-orbital Black Brant IX rocket bearing the Cosmic Infrared Background ExpeRiment (CIBER)that hopes to figure out which light comes from the earliest stars. CIBER bears three instruments, one of which …
"The universe’s very first galaxies may be a little closer by the weekend"
... they're going to reverse the big bang! RUN!
Big Bang or Large Bang?
I am wondering if we will need to downgrade the Big Bang (created universe and all matter we can detect) to a Large Bang (an explosion within an existing universe and additional matter outisde the range we can detect at this point.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Analysis Why Oracle CEO Larry Ellison had to go ... Except he hasn't