The universe’s very first galaxies may feel a little closer by the weekend, thanks to a planned March 2nd (US time) launch of a sub-orbital Black Brant IX rocket bearing the Cosmic Infrared Background ExpeRiment (CIBER)that hopes to figure out which light comes from the earliest stars. CIBER bears three instruments, one of which …
"The universe’s very first galaxies may be a little closer by the weekend"
... they're going to reverse the big bang! RUN!
Big Bang or Large Bang?
I am wondering if we will need to downgrade the Big Bang (created universe and all matter we can detect) to a Large Bang (an explosion within an existing universe and additional matter outisde the range we can detect at this point.
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google chief Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL