“A number of potential purchasers have expressed interest” in acquiring Dick Smith from Woolworths, according to half-year results released today. The report shows why the chain may not be an entirely impotent force in the market – sales were up 2.4% for the half despite generally tough retail trading conditions. New format Dick …
Wow you had fun with this article!
Who do I send the bill to for a replacement keyboard?
I wonder if Mr. Richard Smith will buy it up and re-place his Dick-Head back on the logo.
Anonymous because I'm an employee of said chain.
Jeez, Simon, it's all dicks with you.
Are they just waiting for a firm offer?
Or are they hard up for cash?
I hope someone comes up with an offer soon, we wouldn't want to see the market go limp.
Ah, the electronic Dick; I used to get my floppies from him all them time! I also got my very first computer from him - the mighty Dick Smith Wizzard (yes, WiZZard. Yes, TWO Zs). 20 years before I had Wii in my living room, we played with Dick Smith's Wizz on the carpet in front of the telly.
Can I have a job as a writer? I think I qualify.
OK, yes, my coat is the grey mac that opens easily.
That is all.
Nice Article. You Must Be Proud.
I'll get m' coat.
Dork Smith as we know in NZ became a real flop after non component sales...
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Episode 4 BOFH: Oh DO tell us what you think. *CLICK*