Last year's severe flooding in Thailand may have been human and economic disaster, but if every cloud has a silver lining, that silver has slipped into the pockets of Seagate as it retook the top sales spot among hard drive businesses, unseating Western Digital. "Seagate owes its return to market leadership to a fortuitous …
They'd stop loading the prices. My suspicion is that they are riding on the shirt tails of SSD prices in order to get a few dollars more from what was a low margin product 12 months ago, using the flood and resultant "shortage" as an excuse.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Three offers free US roaming, confirms stealth 4G rollout
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED