Intel Capital has emerged as the first VC in the Valley to create a fund dedicated to accelerating technology in the automotive industry. The US$100 million investment fund, Intel Capital Connected Car Fund, aims to back innovation and the adoption of new technology and services in the automotive industry. The fund will be …
I don't want my car to be connected thank you.
this is putting me off modern cars even more.
and i can just see all the shitty adverts ill be getting on my PC because i drove past mcdonalds. burgers and bloody halfrauds adverts. yuk
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know