Intel Capital has emerged as the first VC in the Valley to create a fund dedicated to accelerating technology in the automotive industry. The US$100 million investment fund, Intel Capital Connected Car Fund, aims to back innovation and the adoption of new technology and services in the automotive industry. The fund will be …
I don't want my car to be connected thank you.
this is putting me off modern cars even more.
and i can just see all the shitty adverts ill be getting on my PC because i drove past mcdonalds. burgers and bloody halfrauds adverts. yuk
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs