Intel Capital has emerged as the first VC in the Valley to create a fund dedicated to accelerating technology in the automotive industry. The US$100 million investment fund, Intel Capital Connected Car Fund, aims to back innovation and the adoption of new technology and services in the automotive industry. The fund will be …
I don't want my car to be connected thank you.
this is putting me off modern cars even more.
and i can just see all the shitty adverts ill be getting on my PC because i drove past mcdonalds. burgers and bloody halfrauds adverts. yuk
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones
- Shivering boffins nail Earth's coldest spot
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default