Intel Capital has emerged as the first VC in the Valley to create a fund dedicated to accelerating technology in the automotive industry. The US$100 million investment fund, Intel Capital Connected Car Fund, aims to back innovation and the adoption of new technology and services in the automotive industry. The fund will be …
I don't want my car to be connected thank you.
this is putting me off modern cars even more.
and i can just see all the shitty adverts ill be getting on my PC because i drove past mcdonalds. burgers and bloody halfrauds adverts. yuk
- ASTEROID'S SHOCK DINO-KILLING SPREE just bad luck - boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great