As the Ferengi rules of acquisition point out, anything worth selling once is worth selling at least twice and maybe three times. And thus, Big Blue is opening up a server and PC refurbishing center in Shenzhen, the first such facility in China and one aimed at the burgeoning second-hand equipment market in that country. With so …
Is it just me?
> IBM's Global Asset Recovery Services division inside of its Global Financing arm
Doesn't that sound remarkably like a debt collector? Is IBM flogging on repossessed kit?
Missing translation (but it was obvious perhaps?)
xiǎoqì guǐ (小气鬼) means cheapskate, stingy, meanie...
"All your base unit are belong to us, round-eye."
(Apparently, non-Asians don't actually get called "round-eye". Except by each other, as here.)
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?