As the Ferengi rules of acquisition point out, anything worth selling once is worth selling at least twice and maybe three times. And thus, Big Blue is opening up a server and PC refurbishing center in Shenzhen, the first such facility in China and one aimed at the burgeoning second-hand equipment market in that country. With so …
Is it just me?
> IBM's Global Asset Recovery Services division inside of its Global Financing arm
Doesn't that sound remarkably like a debt collector? Is IBM flogging on repossessed kit?
Missing translation (but it was obvious perhaps?)
xiǎoqì guǐ (小气鬼) means cheapskate, stingy, meanie...
"All your base unit are belong to us, round-eye."
(Apparently, non-Asians don't actually get called "round-eye". Except by each other, as here.)
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- DINOSAUR SLAYER asteroid strike was DEVILISHLY inconvenient timing
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it