High street retailer Game has revealed it will not be stocking EA's upcoming mega-release, Mass Effect 3. "We currently have a supply issue with regards to Mass Effect 3, which means that Game and Gamestation will not be able to fulfill orders for Mass Effect 3 at this time. We want to give customers as much notice about this as …
No credit insurance = no stock
Can you blame EA, Nintendo et al? I wouldn't want to part with a couple of hundred thousand games if I was unsure I'd ever receive payment for them.
I'm afraid GAME is headed to Dodo Land.
Who still buys games from Game anyhow?
Strangely my son bought EA's NFS - The Run (PC) from our local Game. What a turd of a game where you need to have an Xbox controller to be able to actually play which is not stated on the box. Took it back as 'not fit for purpose' for Game to sort out with EA. Shop manager was having none of it as it had been opened so I said I would never be back. Looks like I might be able to keep that threat. Took it into another Game shop who were more obliging in the end after consulting with EA support.
I havent bought a game from game, albeit a PC one... It was 'Nascar 2003' - by Papyrus - not that EA shit... Now deemed a rare game..
Amazon / Ebay cheaper
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix