High street retailer Game has revealed it will not be stocking EA's upcoming mega-release, Mass Effect 3. "We currently have a supply issue with regards to Mass Effect 3, which means that Game and Gamestation will not be able to fulfill orders for Mass Effect 3 at this time. We want to give customers as much notice about this as …
No credit insurance = no stock
Can you blame EA, Nintendo et al? I wouldn't want to part with a couple of hundred thousand games if I was unsure I'd ever receive payment for them.
I'm afraid GAME is headed to Dodo Land.
Who still buys games from Game anyhow?
Strangely my son bought EA's NFS - The Run (PC) from our local Game. What a turd of a game where you need to have an Xbox controller to be able to actually play which is not stated on the box. Took it back as 'not fit for purpose' for Game to sort out with EA. Shop manager was having none of it as it had been opened so I said I would never be back. Looks like I might be able to keep that threat. Took it into another Game shop who were more obliging in the end after consulting with EA support.
I havent bought a game from game, albeit a PC one... It was 'Nascar 2003' - by Papyrus - not that EA shit... Now deemed a rare game..
Amazon / Ebay cheaper
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft