Amid all the iPad 3 hoopla comes some Mac news: Apple is said to be "considering" the introduction of a 14in MacBook Air. Asians in particular favour 14in machines, local site DigiTimes notes, in contrast to Western buyers, who favour 15-inchers. The Air is currently available with a choice off 11in and 13in display, but there …
Apple _might_ be _thinking_ about something.
Now thats what I call news.
Other companies have profit forecasts, news about sales and opinions on market forces.
But someone thinks something that probably won't happen at Apple, therefore it is news. The Apple bias on this site is beyond ridiculous.
When did DigiTimes come up with that theory? Maybe I don't like 15-inchers and prefer 13-inchers?
Move on please. Or new balls pleases. Quack.
I think the reg posts these "articles" just to stir the commentards :P
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- Reddit users discover iOS malware threat
- Pics R.I.P. LADEE: Probe smashes into lunar surface at 3,600mph
- Ex–Apple CEO John Sculley: Ousting Steve Jobs 'was a mistake'