Reg Hardware Mobile Week Spanish telco - and O2 owner - Telefonica has taken aim at folk with a single mobile for both business and pleasure with the launch of a cloud-based service that lets them flip the phones between these two roles at will. The service, called Dual Persona, uses the cloud to run a virtual business phone …
Multiple personality disorder should interest the XDA guys, I guess.
If this goes down to the level of separate billing for work and personal calls then it'll be a perfect. No more redacting lines of the bill before sending it in to claim back on expenses.
- Analysis BlackBerry Messenger unleashed: Look out Twitter and Facebook
- Comment Mobile tech destroys the case for the HS2 £multi-beellion train set
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Things that cost the same as coffee with Tim Cook - and are WAY more fun