Rambus CEO Harold Hughes is stepping down - causing grief, devastation and woe in intellectual property lawyers' offices across the USA. Since 2005 he has led the memory technology firm, well-known for its litigious endeavours, and will stay in post until a successor is found. A search is underway. In a canned statement, he …
the king leech
Its because of scum sucking tools like this id10t why every other profession gets to pay the lawyer tax in order to do anything. The founding fathers would be horrified by many things these days including how the patent and copyright system have been used to prop up monopolies and stifle small disruptive players as opposed to their stated idea of encouraging innovation.
Re: the king leech
What would make this story perfect is if he is going to take a position at the king patent troll company itself Intellectual Vultures. Long live the court district of east Texas.
The patent office finally woke up
Legitimate patents are fine by me but Rambus was playing both ends of the game and it took years for the U.S. patent office to wake up.
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE