Motorola Mobility (MMI) says it has been 'vindicated' in Monday's ruling by a German appeals court, which permitted Apple to continue selling the iPhone and iPad in that country during Cupertino's appeal of a December legal victory in an Apple-MMI patent tussle. "We believe that inventors should be paid for their innovations, …
Reasonable royalty rate
<< than 2.5% I'm willing to bet.
Re: Reasonable royalty rate
You just did a SHIFT LEFT on that royalty rate, you know what that means, don't you?
""We believe that inventors should be paid for their innovations"
Oh nice! Now maybe you'll agree that content creators and copyright holders should be paid too!
Yes, but preferably not their descendants for the next millennium.
"by some observers"
No... you mean Florian... hardly counts as "some"
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS