Motorola Mobility (MMI) says it has been 'vindicated' in Monday's ruling by a German appeals court, which permitted Apple to continue selling the iPhone and iPad in that country during Cupertino's appeal of a December legal victory in an Apple-MMI patent tussle. "We believe that inventors should be paid for their innovations, …
Reasonable royalty rate
<< than 2.5% I'm willing to bet.
Re: Reasonable royalty rate
You just did a SHIFT LEFT on that royalty rate, you know what that means, don't you?
""We believe that inventors should be paid for their innovations"
Oh nice! Now maybe you'll agree that content creators and copyright holders should be paid too!
Yes, but preferably not their descendants for the next millennium.
"by some observers"
No... you mean Florian... hardly counts as "some"
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...