Motorola Mobility (MMI) says it has been 'vindicated' in Monday's ruling by a German appeals court, which permitted Apple to continue selling the iPhone and iPad in that country during Cupertino's appeal of a December legal victory in an Apple-MMI patent tussle. "We believe that inventors should be paid for their innovations, …
Reasonable royalty rate
<< than 2.5% I'm willing to bet.
Re: Reasonable royalty rate
You just did a SHIFT LEFT on that royalty rate, you know what that means, don't you?
""We believe that inventors should be paid for their innovations"
Oh nice! Now maybe you'll agree that content creators and copyright holders should be paid too!
Yes, but preferably not their descendants for the next millennium.
"by some observers"
No... you mean Florian... hardly counts as "some"
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of huge BULGE FOUND ON MOON is solved