Motorola Mobility (MMI) says it has been 'vindicated' in Monday's ruling by a German appeals court, which permitted Apple to continue selling the iPhone and iPad in that country during Cupertino's appeal of a December legal victory in an Apple-MMI patent tussle. "We believe that inventors should be paid for their innovations, …
Reasonable royalty rate
<< than 2.5% I'm willing to bet.
Re: Reasonable royalty rate
You just did a SHIFT LEFT on that royalty rate, you know what that means, don't you?
""We believe that inventors should be paid for their innovations"
Oh nice! Now maybe you'll agree that content creators and copyright holders should be paid too!
Yes, but preferably not their descendants for the next millennium.
"by some observers"
No... you mean Florian... hardly counts as "some"
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests