Motorola Mobility (MMI) says it has been 'vindicated' in Monday's ruling by a German appeals court, which permitted Apple to continue selling the iPhone and iPad in that country during Cupertino's appeal of a December legal victory in an Apple-MMI patent tussle. "We believe that inventors should be paid for their innovations, …
Reasonable royalty rate
<< than 2.5% I'm willing to bet.
Re: Reasonable royalty rate
You just did a SHIFT LEFT on that royalty rate, you know what that means, don't you?
""We believe that inventors should be paid for their innovations"
Oh nice! Now maybe you'll agree that content creators and copyright holders should be paid too!
Yes, but preferably not their descendants for the next millennium.
"by some observers"
No... you mean Florian... hardly counts as "some"
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- iPhone sales set to PLUMMET: Bleak times ahead for Apple
- Regin: The super-spyware the security industry has been silent about
- New Snapchat Snapcash service inspires amateur PORN STARS