Dell is adding Micron-based Express Flash to its servers and will feed the server flash beast from Compellent arrays. Brian Payne, executive director of PowerEdge marketing at Dell, showed us the 2.5-inch SSD slot at the front of one of Dell's twelfth generation servers at a launch event at the temple of UK rugby, Twickenham …
El Reg and Dell... a love story
What is with the half dozen rosy, laudatory articles on Dell?
Automated data tiering with flash has been around foreeever. IBM has Easy Tier, EMC has FAST, HDS probably has something too. Dell's fluid data isn't new at all. They bought it second hand from Compellent as a second option after they were outbid for the storage company they really wanted, 3PAR.
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- Opinion So, Apple won't sell cheap kit? Prepare the iOS garden wall WRECKING BALL
- LinuxCon 2014 GitHub.io killed the distro star: Why are people so bored with the top Linux makers?
- Opinion IT blokes: would you say that LEWD comment to a man? Then don't say it to a woman
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)