Three big-hitters in the world of cyber security have launched a firm that intends to unmask hackers and their motives, and they've scooped up $26m to get it started. As one of its first acts, CrowdStrike plans to unveil an overview of Android's weak spots in a demo at the RSA on 29 Feb. CrowdStrike launched in "stealth-mode" …
A security startup with $26M in funding and a bizarrely hand-wavy business model makes a first splash with a planned expose of Android weaknesses? Do you smell Microsoft? I do.
software: hacking reported ...
News 30 min. later: an unexplained murder occured in ... victim was apparently a black hat hacker.
- DINO-SLAYER asteroid strike was a stroke of bad luck, say boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it