Three big-hitters in the world of cyber security have launched a firm that intends to unmask hackers and their motives, and they've scooped up $26m to get it started. As one of its first acts, CrowdStrike plans to unveil an overview of Android's weak spots in a demo at the RSA on 29 Feb. CrowdStrike launched in "stealth-mode" …
A security startup with $26M in funding and a bizarrely hand-wavy business model makes a first splash with a planned expose of Android weaknesses? Do you smell Microsoft? I do.
software: hacking reported ...
News 30 min. later: an unexplained murder occured in ... victim was apparently a black hat hacker.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip