Cisco plans to push security intelligence into its entire firewall line in an attempt to make its hardware a lot smarter and ease the load on IT managers. On Tuesday, Cisco will announce the extension of its SecureX threat monitoring system into some of its largest firewalls, with the Cisco ASA CX firewall. It's also upgrading …
"...quietly successful in protecting customers from a phenomenal data source, which is ours"
Bit of a confusing sentence, that. Makes it sound like they are the threat.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'