Cisco plans to push security intelligence into its entire firewall line in an attempt to make its hardware a lot smarter and ease the load on IT managers. On Tuesday, Cisco will announce the extension of its SecureX threat monitoring system into some of its largest firewalls, with the Cisco ASA CX firewall. It's also upgrading …
"...quietly successful in protecting customers from a phenomenal data source, which is ours"
Bit of a confusing sentence, that. Makes it sound like they are the threat.
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?