China’s software and IT outsourcing industry is booming, rising by a third in 2011 to reach a whopping 1.84 trillion yuan (£184.33bn), according to new government figures released by the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology. The stats, seen by state-run news agency Xinhua, represent around a 4 per cent increase on the …
If you can get a competent software developer in India for £125 / day, what are the average rates for China ?
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month