China’s software and IT outsourcing industry is booming, rising by a third in 2011 to reach a whopping 1.84 trillion yuan (£184.33bn), according to new government figures released by the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology. The stats, seen by state-run news agency Xinhua, represent around a 4 per cent increase on the …
If you can get a competent software developer in India for £125 / day, what are the average rates for China ?
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200000 ton CHUNKY CRUMBLE ENIGMA
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad