China’s software and IT outsourcing industry is booming, rising by a third in 2011 to reach a whopping 1.84 trillion yuan (£184.33bn), according to new government figures released by the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology. The stats, seen by state-run news agency Xinhua, represent around a 4 per cent increase on the …
If you can get a competent software developer in India for £125 / day, what are the average rates for China ?
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity
- 'Snoopers' Charter IS DEAD', Lib Dems claim as party waves through IP address-matching
- 'New Stuxnet': Government-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON 'Regin' described
- The next big thing in medical science: POO TRANSPLANTS