Reg Hardware Mobile Week Samsung has revealed that its third-gen Galaxy Tab Android tablet will hit the UK first when it begins its worldwide rollout next month. Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (10.1) Previously shown in its 7in, Tab 2 (7.0) form, the new Tab will also be made available with a 10.1in screen, Samsung confirmed, as the …
Aren't we so lucky...
So the UK buyers are keeping you afloat Samsung? That's good. Then iPad 3 gets released? I think I'll keep the ice-cream sandwich for it's tasty delights :). A real one, not a floppy electronic one.
Interesting they have gone down the front design route of the 10.1N. I guess this is to prevent lawsuits from Apple but I think I prefer it... and this is coming from an iPad owner!
Are they running the same chip from last years tablet.
Is it a Tegra 2? Seems an odd choice as everyone will be running Tegra 3 this year.
Too little too late
Asus already has a full HD display version lined up called the 300.
Same old, same old. People are better waiting for Ipad 3 - although the Windows 8 hardware coming out Q4 is very, very intriguing.
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000-ton CHUNKY CRUMBLE ENIGMA
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad